Productive Computing SendMail

This topic is 5914 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Has anyone used this particular plugin to suppress Outlook security dialogs? Ive been trying to contact them for the last 3 weeks and I've had no response from them. Has anyone dealt with them recently?

Would anyone recommend a plugin or thirdparty application on windows where I can send out emails from filemaker without going through an email client. This software would have to be server based.

Thanks toall that respond

Once upon a time when I dealt with PC's in 2001, probably winblows 98, there was a dialog in outlook that enabled you to send without it. I had it working extensively with telemarketing software sending behind the scenes. I have no experience with the new version but I found it difficult finding the above mentioned setting then... Good Luck!

Jalz,

I just happened upon your post and thought I would check in. To my knowledge we have not received your inquiry. Perhaps it is getting caught in our spam filter???

Please feel free to call me or e-mail me directly with your questions.

You can also check out our Outlook Manipulator website that talks about our family of Outlook and Exchange Manipulator plug-ins.

http://www.outlookmanipulator.com

------------------

Keith Larochelle

[email protected]

760-510-1200

This topic is 5914 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.