Server Maintenance This Week. ×

export each preview page in a single pdf?

Waki

This topic is 5899 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi, i've a solution with a preview format that show for every person in database the amount ordered in this month, this report includes many pages, one for each person. Is there a way to export EVERY person page of the report in a single pdf file?

thanks in advance

Not sure I understand. Do you want to generate a report for just a single person and then save that as a pdf?

You could use a Go To Related script step to isolate the orders for just that person.

Sorry, try to explain better. Every month i have a script that calculate every order made from each person. This script populate a format and show me in preview mode, one page for each person.

So this month i have a report of 20 pages = 20 person. Can i, from here, save/export a single pdf for each pages? So i will have on my desktop 20 pdfs.

thanks for your help

Edited by Guest

What I would do is to create a script that loops thru your people, creating the report for the current person record (using gtrr), saving as pdf and then going to the next person record, rather than trying to chop up a 20pp report.

This topic is 5899 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.