Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Youmehub 2 Customizing Invoices?

freudling

This topic is 5806 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have youmehub 2, a filemaker pro database...

I need some help in getting my address and logo properly inserted into the invoice. The "email invoice" button generates a PDF as a mail attachment in Apple mail and sends it to the contact recipient. There is no place to edit an invoice template, like in their version 3 program. I can upload my logo for letterheads, and this gets used for invoices, but nothing else: I just want to get my address on the invoice... stupid stupid developers for not including the company address in their invoice code.

Also, my logo is blurry, even though it is a PNG file. It looks good before the import, looks horrible on the invoice. I suspect it gets compressed and translated, and then looks worse like it does after import.

Anyone have any advice re: using the userdata.fmp file and editing the invoice script maybe?

• Newbies

Yup, figured this out. Version 3 you can really easily modify the invoices as they link to MS Word docs. Version 2 it is much more involved. You have to edit the code within Filemaker Pro. All you can do is upload a letterhead (PDF, PNG...), you can't really add any raw text unless you edit the underlying code, which can screw a lot up if there are any mistakes.

This topic is 5806 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.