Graphics

Himself

This topic is 5533 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

About 2 years ago I started a project in FM 8 to help track inventory and work orders for the IT department. I can say that the solution functions fine and has been for over a year. Now I have better understanding of what makes Filemaker work and I can correct some of those things in my solution that were just lacking before.

Another thing I ignored in my original design was a nice looking interface. I have been lucky enough to get slotted with some free time and I want to improve the over look and function but I don't want to spend loads of time creating cool graphics but I still want it to look cool.

Does anybody have a simple but cool layout graphics that they would just share?

I am not looking for a like a calendar layout I am looking for bars, icons, color schemes that work together to make an otherwise dull layout pop.

If there is nothing anyone is willing to share since from some searching on the internet here this is sacred stuff is there a graphics tool that is best equiped to knock out a few cool graphics?

This topic comes up from time to time. I just did a search for icon, and came up with this topic. Link

You might also want to check out this file by FileMaker Magazine Link

Matt Petrowsky, http://www.filemakermagazine.com/, has many video, and demo files, some are free, and some are for subscribers, that you can help you with your learning curve.

HTH

Lee

This topic is 5533 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.