FM makes presentation or exports to make one

This topic is 5507 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello

I am asking if there is any way possible to collect quicktime movies in filemaker and automate a presentation from within filemaker. I would the user to be able to add movies and pictures and latter turn the whole thing into a finished presentation. Not simply playing the movies but having something like a director or keynote/powerpoint presentation that originates in filemaker and can be made into a nice presentation either within filemaker or as some exported file that plays in another program.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add I would like the movies and pictures etc to reside in a folder named "presentation" and have a script that plays the whole thing maybe full screen . Filemaker requires the quicktime box etc. Is there any way to have a series of movies play full screen from within filemaker without a noticeable lapse between movies. That would satisfy what I am trying to do. In my former post I was asking if there was a way to export the whole thing to another player of some sort.

hi

In my previous post I was aiming at making a presentation within filemaker but asking all of you if there was anyway to automate the export of it to another cross platform player.

There seems to be nothing of the kind so I will ask another way. Is there anyway for Filemaker to automate the playing of video full screen without the quicktime window ( start stop etc) and no noticeable lag time between movies?

Thanks

This topic is 5507 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.