Help Installing SuperContainer on a FM Server Adv 10

This topic is 5240 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi all

My [color:blue]FileMaker 10 Advanced server (language italian) is installed and his own web publishing engine is enabled.

I'm sure and I can confirm the web engine is working beacuse Admin console says that and because I can open my project from a browser opened on another client computer.

Anyway, when launching (as docs explains) the file [color:blue]installer.jar a java form starts (jre last version installed and working) saying:

[color:brown]Can not find FileMaker Server Web Publishing engine,

Please make sure Web Publishing Engine is installed and try again.

It's is not true, web publishing engine works, what's the problem then?

any hints?

installer.jar seems to be an automatic procedure, and a workaround can be performing the procedure manually, but this procedure is not well documented. If someone tells me the exact procedure I can workaround this issue with it.

Please note that SuperContainer is in [color:blue]version 2_58 and that SuperContainer plugin is correctly installed and seems loaded from Admin Console.

Thanks anyone helps.

Stefano.

Ferrara - Italia

• 4 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Hi

None found an answer to this issue, I also emailed supercontanier staff, with [color:orange]ZERO replies.

So I threw [color:purple]SuperContanier into the [color:green]SuperRecycle Bin, than I emptyed the basket and I managed files upload by myself (I am a developer).

Sorry not to help you really.

Stefano

Sometimes in non-english versions of Windows it is necessary to do a manual deployment. You can find the instructions on how to do this on our support wiki at http://wo.360works.com/cgi-bin/support/productsupport.cgi/SuperContainer#SuperContainer8

Stefano - looking through my emails now I see that I did reply to your email on the same day you sent it to us, but it was not delivered properly. I apologize for missing this error message and causing this delay to answering your question.

• 4 months later...

This topic is 5240 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.