Filemaker PHP Assistant and SuperContainer image url

This topic is 5355 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello, I am new to php and use the Filemaker php siteassistant to generate the php code for my product database. But I cant get the pictures to be displayed.

I have a calculation:

"bilde1src> on the webpage

You can see the generated page here:

http://kontor.bookingservice.no/produktweb/browserecord.php?-action=browse&-recid=2185

What am I doing wrong to get the pictures to be displayed on the webpage? Do I have to edit the php code, or can I adjust the filemaker calculation and field type? How should I protect the container field from being deleted or changed?....pleas dont delete the sample file :

By adding the "?style=readonly" I protect the field in filemaker, but not on the web I suppose?

Looking forward to hear from someone.

Best regards

Nicolay

It looks like there are some problems with your URL. When entering parameters, you need separate each by an ampersand and remove the quotations from the values. For example:

http://mydomain.com/SuperContainer/Files/Filepath?param1=100&param2=59&param3=pvalue

You can add the style=nodelete parameter to the calculation generating your URL to prevent people from deleting the image when it is displayed on the page, though they could still re-do your URL manually if they can see it to find the URL without the nodelete parameter.

Edited by Guest

This topic is 5355 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.