Server Maintenance This Week. ×

No date on received email

This topic is 5277 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've just downloaded the 360 works email demo, and it works pretty well…. however, the emails that have downloaded do not show a date/time. Is this a setting? Is this a bug?

Snow Leopard, MacPro, intel, FMPro adv 10, using POP.

Thanks

Larry

I'm note entirely clear about your situation, so please forgive me if I do not answer your question completely. Are you referring to our example file or a solution of your own? Our example file shows the received date below the "replyTo" field and above the message ID. Is this not appearing for your emails?

If you are trying the plugin in your own solution, you must call the EmailReadMessageValue( "received" ) function and set the result to a timestamp field. Looking though I see that this header value is not specifically mentioned in the documentation which may have lead to your confusion, but please note that you can call any header information using the EmailReadMessageValue function.

Please let me know if this does not answer your question.

I'm note entirely clear about your situation, so please forgive me if I do not answer your question completely. Are you referring to our example file or a solution of your own? Our example file shows the received date below the "replyTo" field and above the message ID. Is this not appearing for your emails?

If you are trying the plugin in your own solution, you must call the EmailReadMessageValue( "received" ) function and set the result to a timestamp field. Looking though I see that this header value is not specifically mentioned in the documentation which may have lead to your confusion, but please note that you can call any header information using the EmailReadMessageValue function.

Please let me know if this does not answer your question.

I'm speaking of the date the email was sent, it's part of the header. This evening I'll take a look at the calls and see if I can get the sent date to populate.

Thanks a bunch,

Larry

This topic is 5277 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.