jpeg quality and dimensions

This topic is 5214 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is it still not possible to get the image dimensions from SC?

And is it possible to specify the jpeg quality when d/l an image (or d/l via a fmp container)?

Some complex images come out as very large jpegs (around 600k) and I'd like to vary the jpeg quality until the filesize reaches a set limit (eg 200k)...

Edited by Guest

You can control the image dimensions by addiing the ?height=h&widht=w URL parameters. You can also use the resolution=r parameter to change the image resolution from the default 72 dpi to something higher, like 300 dpi if you wish to print the image.

SuperContainer does not currently have the ability to display the original dimensions of an image file being stored on it, but we could add this functionality for you as a custom feature. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I can give you an estimate for this customization.

The height, width, and resolution parameters can be used to customize the size of the image either being displayed or downloaded. Does this solution match the functionality you are looking for as a means of controlling the image quality and dimensions?

• 2 weeks later...

I can understand the need to do custom work for organizations but I would hope you could add some things like the image info to a future version. It is a very general feature that would benefit everyone.

This topic is 5214 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.