Java 6 update 18 error

This topic is 5189 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello All,

I am trying to isolate the Java 6 update 18 error to the SuperContainer plugin. I downloaded and installed the latest version of the plugin but still got the error. So, I thought I would remove the plugin to see what FileMaker did without it. I removed the plugin from the Extensions folder and upon booting FileMaker 10, I still see the loading of SuperContainer in the Loading window before the error stating that FileMaker has encountered a problem. I have uninstalled FileMaker 10 and reinstalled a clean copy but I still see "Loading...SuperContainer Companion Plugin". What am I doing wrong?

It looks like you have connected to a database which had an auto-update script install the companion plugin on your machine. Sometimes databases will auto-install plugins (if set up by the database admin) if they are required for functionality of the database. You will need to remove the plugin from

C:Documents and SettingsyourUsernameLocal SettingsApplication DataFileMakerExtensions

Edited by Guest

I am not sure anymore Vaughn. I saw that thread as well and I thought the same thing. So, I officially asked FMI about it via their boards but still have not had an official answer from them. I dont know if it is still truly an app conflict issue or not.

This topic is 5189 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.