Refresh Image Thumbnails

This topic is 4469 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi.

we have SC running in a mac only networked environment ( sc running on osx server with shared standard filemaker copy running on the server) and are using it for databasing images. All is working well, using the standard setup, within filemaker, using web viewer and plugin. When a user double clicks an image i have set their local mac osx to open the image in the preview App. From here they can make simple changes and hit save which saves the image back to the server. However the thumbnail displayed in the web-viewer does not show the changes, is there a way to refresh the thumbnail image?

thanks

Hi thank you for reporting this.

Please let me know which version of SuperContainer you're using. If the version is current then it sounds like a possible bug. I will work on reproducing the issue, and will let you know when we have a fix or a workaround.

• 1 year later...
  • Newbies

Is there an update to this issue? I am having the same problem. My images are stored on a server. Occasionally, someone might make and edit and change the image. Unfortunately, the change is not reflected in the thumbnail. Is there a way to refresh the thumbnail?

Is there an update to this issue? I am having the same problem. My images are stored on a server. Occasionally, someone might make and edit and change the image. Unfortunately, the change is not reflected in the thumbnail. Is there a way to refresh the thumbnail?

The thumbnail should be refreshed when you re-upload the newer version of the file to SC after the edit. Make sure you have the most recent version of SuperContainer (2.852)

Let me know if this resolves your issue,

This topic is 4469 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.