my custom view in fm11 doesnt get updated to php view

This topic is 5065 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

soo here's the deal, I'm new to filemaker, I only been using it for 5 months now. I'm able to create database, and use php assistant, and i also manage to custom the css/html file so the UI looks better for me. Basically i just moving the tables around, no more than that.

Now, last week i add a new user with a custom privilege, it works if I open in filemaker, but if i open through the website, I can see i have the data there, it says I have this much of data but all the fields are empty. Anyone know why and how to fix it ?

Since you have a new privilege set for this new user, I would suggest ensuring that the user has access to the fields in question.

If you have setup custom record privileges he might have not have access to those fields. Not really sure... just grasping at straws here.

I set up a custom limited view for this new user.

Everytime I open remotely with filemaker pro 11, it works fine. But when i open it through website(filemaker php), all i can see are blank records. It's like my custom limited view is not updated through the php, but when i re-create the php, it still do the same thing(blank records)

This topic is 5065 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.