PHP site assistant generated site giving authentication error

This topic is 5059 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I am just using the FMServer_Sample file to test. I opened up the PHP Site Assistant and created a new site. Then selected the FMServer_Sample file chose the layout group and tested the site by previewing in the Site Assistant. I was able to create records via the preview on the FMServer_Sample file. However, after I generate the site and move the folder to my c:inetpubwwwroot folder I receive the following error when testing the site. Any ideas???

You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page due to the access control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

This topic is 5059 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.