SafetyNet not enabling

This topic is 4999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I downloaded SafetyNet to a Windows box running Server 8. The box is Win XP Pro SP2.

Firstly I cannot get a tick mark next to the Enabled, in the Server Plug-ins section. When I select Enabled, the tick mark appears for a second, then vanishes.

When I go to http://localhost:8030/on the server web browser, I get page not found.

I have opened port 8030 in Windows Firewall.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

What is SafetyNet?

.... OK, the 360 Works plugin.

Try restarting FM Server in the remote admin console.

Otherwise check the permissions are correct on the plug-in file.

Thanks for the reply.

I restarted the server.

By permissions, are you referring to the attributes Read Only and Hidden in Properties of the plug-in? They are both not checked.

The only tabs available in Properties are General and Summary. The Security tab is not there - I will talk to their IT guy and ask him about it.

Steve

I am having the same problem.

My setup is very similar, FM Server v8, on a Windows 2008 standard server.

I have checked the permissions and they are the normal Read/Write/Modify.

It will not log either locally of remotely to the Admin page. I have restarted the FM server and the whole server but no joy. Any advice would be appreciated.

I now have the enabled tick where it should be, but alas, no success with localhost:8030.

Systwo - I had to deny all permissions, apply them, then allow them again, before the tick would stick.

• 3 weeks later...

We have updated SafetyNet to resolve some of these issues, as well as issues when uploading very large files. You can download the latest version from http://360works.com/filemaker-offsite-backup/

@systwo, make sure you are using your master/primary FMS administrator username and password.

@everyone, make sure that you are installing the plugin ONLY in the FileMaker Server/Extensions directory, and NOT in the .../publishing engine/wpc/Plugins/ directory.

Please let me know if this update does not resolve the issues for you.

This topic is 4999 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.