Error where FMS11 Adv lauch WPE

This topic is 5007 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

When i want to launch CWPE on a master server, i have an error, and it's impossible to use IWP.

Congiguration :P FMS adv 11 v02, Java 6.20, Bonjonjour 2.0, two uptodate Windows Server 2008 R2 VMWare, deployment 2 machine alternative, worker on dmz with only IIS v 7.5.76 and Web Server Module (only IWP enabled), master with WPE and DB (FileMaker test deployment file). All windows firewall disabled and all ports open on servers. Port 16000, 16016 and 16018 open through a Netstat firewall in both directions between dmz and lan. Test scanport OK.

On IIS, anonymous access is set up (default configuration). The getting start manuel p64 is not uptodate for IIS v7.5.76, i am not sure what settings about authenticated method acces. Actually, basic authentication is disable (stimulation HTTP 401), and i think i'ts ok, but if anyone knows, i thank in advanced.

During deployment, the master made installation of web part on IIS without problem, but it doesnt lauch WPC

Server master logs are:

2010-09-01 18:12:28 Acces moteur de publication Erreur 127.0.0.1:59809 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc?-iwp_enabled=yes&-xml_enabled=no&-php_enabled=no&-language=fre&-xslt_enabled=no" 401 0

2010-09-01 18:12:34 Acces moteur de publication Erreur 127.0.0.1:59822 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc" 401 0

When i trie to open the file test with my browser, blank page without message.

I have done numerous installation uninstall on both servers and clean-directories FileMaker, same results.

I put my web server on lan, uninstall/install, no change.

In the next three months, we have to deploy six identical configurations, and I am very worried when the reliability of IWP with FMS11.

Thank you for the help you can give us

This topic is 5007 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.