Server Maintenance This Week. ×

To Show all stations from source to destination using google maps in webviewer..

Genelia

This topic is 4959 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello ,

I am working with web-viewer and i have to show all location markers from source location to destination location using Google maps. for example-if i have to show all the major cities between new york to Washington on Google maps it just showing me at A as a source and B as a Destination but i want to indicate all major cities between both of them.

Hi Genelia,

AFAIK, Google does not provide a way to get a list of cities. It only allows you to put your Points, i.e. A and B or A, B, C, D, etc.

Can you do this now manually?

I would be interested in knowing how if you can.

BTW, what is a major city?

Lee

Ok Thanks.

My question was how to show all cities(means different markers) location on map.Now i have done this by appending all locations and set it onto Webviewer.it is working greatly.

but here after exceeding 25 multiple locations it shows the error.is it the limit? or we can enhance the multiple locations by any technique?let me tell if anybody knows this.

Yes you are right.but there is always possibility of anything.is there any custom function or any trick in filemaker if our Multiple locations or markers exceed 25 then that condition what should to do?please suggest me.

This topic is 4959 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.