Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Reporting queued error

This topic is 4852 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We have some lauchers which run based on windows scheduled tasks. When they run they open FM10 Pro and execute the appropriate scripts. This is all occuring on a server which is also running FM10 Server. The system administrator says there have been no changes or updates applied to the server in the last few weeks.

Everything has been running fine until yesterday. Now one of the scripts crashes for an unknown reason. There is a dialog box which appears on the administrator's desktop which looks similar to this error (this is for FM11 which I will talk about in a second):P

Reporting queued error: faulting application FileMaker Pro.exe, version 11.0.2.220, faulting module FileMaker Pro.exe, version 11.0.2.220, fault address 0x002e088b.

The actual fault address was 0x00011522 when using FM10 Pro.

Since we were not able to determine a cause for the error we loaded FM10 Pro Advanced so we could step through the script and determine if the scripts had been corrupted. Oddly enough the scripts worked just fine whether or not we stepped through them or just ran them in their entirety.

Using FM10 Pro Advanced would have solved our problem other than we needed to use FM10 Pro (not Advanced) for volume licensing. So we decided to upgrade to FM11 Pro. Once this was accomplished we ran all our scripts. We now get the error shown previously for the same script which caused the problem in the beginning. The consistency check for the database indicates everything is fine.

I might add that the error does not appear unless there is actually data that is to be processed. I have reprocessed known good data with the same error results.

Has anybody seen this error or have any suggestions on how to resolve it? - I think it is actually a Microsoft error.

Thanks,

John

• 2 months later...

Dear John,

I think it is quite hard for anyone to help you based on the description provide. I suggest that you make a Clone of your file then add few good dummy data for processing. Specify the Script (and Step, if possible) and upload the file for the experts to investigate.

If it is a complex solution, you may consider simplifying it, both for yourself and others to investigate the cause of problem.

Regards,

Omega Goh

This topic is 4852 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.