Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Printing approximately 200 lines of data

This topic is 4907 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Guys,

Im trying to write a script in IWP that will print off about 200 lines of data. I know IWP currently has an old limit of 25 set to it, but Im sure you fine developers have found a cunning hack to get around this....

My initial thoughts were to create a blank page with a large global text field, find my records as a list, loop through my records storing them into a temp variable, switch to the layout with the large global field and paste/set field the values to that global field from my temp variable.

I tried it and yes, it does work, however when I print, I get the silly borders of a web page on 1 sheet of paper. I also only get one page printing out, even though my values far exceed one page and the large global field expands over 8 pages.....

I have now discovered print all frames indivdually in I.E 8, is there anyway of setting this as default as they are not going find this? Is this option available in Firefox or Safari?

Any other workarounds to this? I was thinking of creating the print script using PHP and CWP, but my users will need to login again to access the PHP layout as I cant pass my credentials through from IWP to PHP....... I am not winning, surely someones cracked this?

This topic is 4907 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.