JDBC plugin XML parsing error

This topic is 4910 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Recently, I have been seeing an intermittent message: "XML parsing error: unable to connect socket for URL..." when importing jdbcXmlImportUrl on my Mac. Funny thing is, it only happens 2 out of 3 times. First attempt works, second and third attempts fail, then fourth try works again. Windows users are able to run the import script without a problem. I made this script about March 2010 and it worked fine for me then, so perhaps a plugin update changed the process? Has anyone else had this error?

My Setup: Power Mac G5, OS 10.5.8, FileMaker 11 Adv, JDBC plugin 1.722, MySQL 4.0.21 data source with less than 700 rows. I also set the Heapspace to 128 with the file '~/Library/Application

Support/FileMaker/Extensions/Saved/memorysize' because of some larger data projects.

Could you please submit a bug report, it will contain a log that will helpful in troubleshooting this issue?

To submit a bug report, first reproduce the problem in your FileMaker Pro, then go to FM Pro Preferences, plugins tab, select the JDBC plugin and click configure, you will see a panel with a "Report a bug" button, click the button and fill out the form.

This topic is 4910 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.