Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Unsearchable Fields

Ertjie

This topic is 4847 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Im having a rather strange problem. Whenever i enter search mode on my layout, whether from a script or directly it works fine on all fields except one. When i press enter to execute the search nothing happens, i first have to click on the layout (which makes the search glasses in the fields disappear) and then hit enter. The fields are not global, calculated or containers. It is indexed. Field entry is enabled in both browse and find mode. Im using filemaker pro 11 advanced. Any advice will greatly appreciated!

Im having a rather strange problem. Whenever i enter search mode on my layout, whether from a script or directly it works fine on all fields except one. When i press enter to execute the search nothing happens, i first have to click on the layout (which makes the search glasses in the fields disappear) and then hit enter. The fields are not global, calculated or containers. It is indexed. Field entry is enabled in both browse and find mode. Im using filemaker pro 11 advanced. Any advice will greatly appreciated!

What i have noticed is that once i've made my search selection from the drop down list "active cursor" jumps to the default tab and selects it. No idea why however. I've checked for scripts that might cause this but it doesnt seem to be the cause

This topic is 4847 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.