Any developers with affinity to Military?

sdl

This topic is 4795 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Would any of you consider donating about 3 hours of consulting to this military project?

I'm not sure if this is the best category to post this but it's a generic request.

I'm currently working on a national fundraising tour designed to raise $1.8 million for the families of the 154 fallen Canadian troops as well as the thousands of injured soldiers, sailors and aircrew. This tour will travel across Canada for one year and will bring Canadians together to honour, remember and celebrate our troops. And of course to raise funds.

As you can imagine, developing a tour of this magnitude (over 200 stops) requires a database and I've got a good relational DB well on its way.

I'm no newbie to FM (I actually go back to the Claris v1.0 days) but I use it in a fairly basic way and not an elegant one. Every once in a while I hit a hurdle (or three) and it would be great to speak with a consultant.

If you are interested I can fully brief you on the Tour project and on the database hurdles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Would any of you consider donating about 3 hours of consulting to this military project?

I'm not sure if this is the best category to post this but it's a generic request.

I'm currently working on a national fundraising tour designed to raise $1.8 million for the families of the 154 fallen Canadian troops as well as the thousands of injured soldiers, sailors and aircrew. This tour will travel across Canada for one year and will bring Canadians together to honour, remember and celebrate our troops. And of course to raise funds.

As you can imagine, developing a tour of this magnitude (over 200 stops) requires a database and I've got a good relational DB well on its way.

I'm no newbie to FM (I actually go back to the Claris v1.0 days) but I use it in a fairly basic way and not an elegant one. Every once in a while I hit a hurdle (or three) and it would be great to speak with a consultant.

If you are interested I can fully brief you on the Tour project and on the database hurdles.

Hi, please feel free to contact me with some details of what you need: [email protected]

This topic is 4795 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.