FMserver 11 on mac mini OSX SNserver "Database not available" ?

snds2good

This topic is 4341 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I'm a Long time single user of fm & fmserver, decided to try to display my databases with clients on a browser without fm... I'm using Filemaker Pro Server Advanced 11on a mac mini with snow leopard server & want to use a browser to

consult my databases on my server. I have a fixed IP-adress. I have no trouble accessing my databases remotely with filemaker...

but trying to use a browser - When I use an address like http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/fmi/iwp, I can see the databases from my

server. If I click on one of these database I get the following message :

"Database not available" !!

I;ve got IWP active & green in server admin.. my router has port 80 open even locally inside my firewall I can see the databases but still get unavailable when I click on them... I also have web enabled on OSX server admin

I have iwp permissions set in the database itself... any idea's ? I'm missing something really simple.. :(

Help would be appreciated...

I have iwp permissions set in the database itself... any idea's ? I'm missing something really simple.. :(

How did you do that?

Did you enable the fmiwp extended privilege set bit for the account you use to log in? What account do you use?

• Newbies

How did you do that?

Did you enable the fmiwp extended privilege set bit for the account you use to log in? What account do you use?

Yes I am the admin (Uber user) set IWP exended to "on" for myself.... using a browser I can log into my server & see the list of all databases but clicking on any of them i get a database not available error..

This topic is 4341 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.