Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Layout Problems in 3.0

This topic is 8726 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I've recently been handed a FM 3.0 database with many, many layouts. It has worked fine for 4+ months, but last week, when I try to click on the layout tab to bring up the list of layouts to select, nothing happens...the tab "looks" like it's pressed, but I can't get to the other layouts. An older backup of the database works, but not the one I'm using. Any suggestions?

quote:

Originally posted by DallasASTD:

I've recently been handed a FM 3.0 database with many, many layouts. It has worked fine for 4+ months, but last week, when I try to click on the layout tab to bring up the list of layouts to select, nothing happens...the tab "looks" like it's pressed, but I can't get to the other layouts. An older backup of the database works, but not the one I'm using. Any suggestions?

Go into "layout" mode, this should make all of the layouts available. Then got into the Mode menu and Set Layout Order. Most likly the layouts were simply set to not be displayed in the list.

If this is not the case, you could try recovering the file or reinstalling the application.

------------------

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kurt Knippel

Senior Filemaker Developer

http://www.inthescene.com

mailto:[email protected]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This topic is 8726 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.