I give up, can I hire someone to help with a trivial PHP need?

wplate

This topic is 4765 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am helping out my high school reunion committee plan for our upcoming reunion. We're collecting our classmate's data and need to have a page that lists those people we don't have information about, we're calling them missing.

Classmates are sending us their contact details and I'm putting that into a FileMaker database served by FileMaker Server Advanced 11. The database lists every person listed in our yearbook, and those people who have send their contact details have additional fields populated. Therefore it is very easy to see who is missing and who we've found.

I want a single PHP page that lists the missing people, and as new classmates' data are added their names will automatically fall off the missing list.

Can I hire someone to do this for me? This has to be trivial, but I don't have enough knowledge or time to figure it out myself.

Can I hire someone to do this for me? This has to be trivial, but I don't have enough knowledge or time to figure it out myself.

Please put a method of contact in a Reply. It can be an Email, Private Messages, or a web site.

In the interim, interested developers can communicate their desire to help using the Private Messages.

Lee

This topic is 4765 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.