Set Status acting 'wiggy'

Fast Dog

This topic is 4765 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is under FM 11 ADV

When SET STATUS is OFF:

ishot-643.jpg

When SET STATUS IS ON:

ishot-644.jpg

When in LAYOUT mode:

ishot-645.jpg

Has anyone experienced anything like this? The area in yellow 'expands to overlap the area below. Weird...

What am I missing?

Thanks

More details are required. The pics you included don't really show enough to make sense to me.

Is this in list view, form view? Mac or Windows? Are you using the latest version FMPA 11.0v3? What are the layout parts?

More details are required. The pics you included don't really show enough to make sense to me.

Is this in list view, form view? Mac or Windows? Are you using the latest version FMPA 11.0v3? What are the layout parts?

I got it to be 'normal' by deleting the offending graphic , yellow, square and recreating it.

As per your questions: Mac, Form View, FM Advanced 11 0.3.

I posted the question because I found it 'interesting' with the hope that someone might say something like ".. I had that problem and it's cause was...."(insert some club fingered, bone headed, developer mistake here) :) If it takes more effort than that, it probably isn't worth looking at.

If *I* didn't think the question had the potential to interesting then I wouldn't have asked for more detail. ;)

As it is, you've not really explained what caused the issue int he first place, only the solution you came up with. There is often a lot of learning in finding out why things did not work as expected.

I found it interesting too. But, without content, or example of the problem (i.e. a copy of your file, or mock showing what your file is doing), we are only guessing.

I have not noticed this type of behavior in the past, and the screen shot examples were limited to the area, but they didn't help me to provide an answer.

Lee

This topic is 4765 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.