Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Sliding text field print problem

SteveS

This topic is 4748 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I just became aware of a problem encountered when printing browsed records from a layout report form that I designed. The report prints fine when printing a single record in form view, weather it is 1 or 8 pages long. This layout includes a header, body, & footer. The problem is visible when multiple browsed records are printed, a text field set to slide up runs into the second page over the header. This text field was designed to accommodate several pages of text if needed, set to (Sliding/Printing, sliding up all above, also reduce the size of enclosing part). Do I need some type of script to accomplish this task? I would appreciate any help on this one.

Steve

Double-click the Body part of the layout and select one of the page break options: either to break before the part, or to break after X (where you'd set X=1). See which works best for you.

Vaughan,

Thank you for your help, it worked! I set the page break before each occurrence and also set the reset the page numbers after each occurence. Your quick response to this problem saved me alot of time & stress.

Steve

This topic is 4748 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.