Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Remaining Logged In

This topic is 4726 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This is our first FM Go installation and there has been much to learn. Its been exciting for sure.

We have a hosted solution running on FMS. The iPads access the solution over WiFi (or in some cases 3G). When aps are switched on the iPad, even for a second, returning to FM Go the operator needs to relogin to the file to launch it. I notice that test Files that have no security accounts on them don't seem to do this.

Is there a setting that I missing that will allow a FM Go to remain logged in to a hosted solution?

This is our first FM Go installation and there has been much to learn. Its been exciting for sure.

We have a hosted solution running on FMS. The iPads access the solution over WiFi (or in some cases 3G). When aps are switched on the iPad, even for a second, returning to FM Go the operator needs to relogin to the file to launch it. I notice that test Files that have no security accounts on them don't seem to do this.

Is there a setting that I missing that will allow a FM Go to remain logged in to a hosted solution?

Have you set Auto-Restore Login to ON in FM Go on the devices?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. We also have set the fmrestorelogin extended privilege to be active on the accounts using Go for access. It doesn't seem to make a difference.

We are using CNS Barcode with Go and each time Go calls to CNS Barcode it disconnects from the hosted file. Major problem.

Any suggestions?

This topic is 4726 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.