Getting started with Web Services Manager

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

i have a problem with the Web Services Manager.

I do all that was shown in the installation Video, but it dosent work.

When i will add new operations and click "Refresh Available Files" for it, it shows the message:

"The list of files for web publishing could not be retrieved. Make sure that the Web Publishing Engine is running by testint the URL 'http://servername/fmi/xsl/test/xslttest.xsl' in your browser. Also check that the PHP file named 'websvcmgr.php' is in the document root for the web server."

The URL works and the PHP file is in the correct directory, what could this problem be?

Also i cant use the WebserviceTest that is already implemented the java test application thorws the exception:

...php?wsdl could not read WSDL file

Communication Error:(7) couldn't connect to host

Error code: 7

Could someone tell me, what i did wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Your client is unable to connect to your host to read the wsdl file. Check and see if you're able to access the php file from a machine other than your server. I suspect that you may have a firewall or port forwarding issue preventing you from correctly reaching your server.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

i have a problem with the Web Services Manager.

I do all that was shown in the installation Video, but it dosent work.

When i will add new operations and click "Refresh Available Files" for it, it shows the message:

"The list of files for web publishing could not be retrieved. Make sure that the Web Publishing Engine is running by testint the URL 'http://servername/fmi/xsl/test/xslttest.xsl' in your browser. Also check that the PHP file named 'websvcmgr.php' is in the document root for the web server."

The URL works and the PHP file is in the correct directory, what could this problem be?

Also i cant use the WebserviceTest that is already implemented the java test application thorws the exception:

...php?wsdl could not read WSDL file

Communication Error:(7) couldn't connect to host

Error code: 7

Could someone tell me, what i did wrong?

Hi,

have u found any solution to the above problem? I am also facing the same issue and stuck over there. Please provide solution if you have. Thanks in advance.

Your client is unable to connect to your host to read the wsdl file. Check and see if you're able to access the php file from a machine other than your server. I suspect that you may have a firewall or port forwarding issue preventing you from correctly reaching your server.

Hi

I am able to run the web servise that 360works provided with Web Service Manager file in our enviroment (Changed Server IP in Web Service Manager file and) using php. Now I want to add my own Contacts.fp7 file in Web servide Manager file to make the script written in Contacts.fp7 as a web service. But I am getting the "The list of files for web publishing could not be retrieved. Make sure that the Web Publishing Engine is running by testint the URL 'http://servername/fmi/xsl/test/xslttest.xsl' in your browser. Also check that the PHP file named 'websvcmgr.php' is in the document root for the web server." Please help.

This topic is 4413 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.