FMS11 Advanced incorrect time zone

This topic is 4482 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm currently running FMSA11 and have a few server side scripts on a schedule. I attempted to setup a new schedule today and am having an issue with the Start / End times.

The parameters i would like to setup are:

Server side script to run daily every 15 minutes

Start Time: 9:00AM End Time: 10:00PM

When i attempt this time range, FileMaker states that the End Time needs to be after the Start time which it clearly is.

For the mean time i compromised and set the End Time to 8:00PM and File Maker accepted that. When i save the changes and view the details for the schedule at the bottom of the Schedule window, it says:

Repeat: Run everyday, every 15 miuntes 12:00PM - 11:00PM which is not what the script is set to. It appears as though FMS is reading in the times as PST instead of EST. This would make sense why FMS would not let me set 9:00AM - 10:00PM because it is trying to set it as PST.

I checked the time/date settings on the server and it is set to Eastern Time. I've attached a screen shot so you can see both what is setup in the script and what the details show

I've checked all my other server side scripts and they too appear to have the same issue.

More information:

FileMaker Server Advanced 11.0.3.309

2-Server deployment, both running Win Server 2k8 SP2

I wish that were the case, i only have about 2 or 3 schedules setup on the server and they are all daily schedules. I've even deleted all schedules and re-entered and there is no change.

I think at this point I only have 2 more options to try:

1. Change the time zone to pacific and then back to eastern to see if the server then works off the correct time zone.

2. Reinstall FMS. I hate having to do this especially since it's a 2 server deployment but may be my only option.

• 5 months later...
  • Newbies

I start having the same problem as Matt Leach. Same OS configuration and same FMS version.

I realize that the difference in schedule times is always 3 hours, so the workaround I am using is making my schedules times -3 hours. It is working by now but I would like to see any comments and/or bug fixes on this.

Thanks.

This topic is 4482 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.