Supercontainer and IIS

This topic is 4585 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

With the SuperContainer companion plug-in there is a function called SCSetBaseURL() which needs to be called before using any other of the companion plug-in scripts. This will give you a sort of operational directory that can be specified however you desire.

Not quite.. the set base url shows the webviewer where to find the served files.. but somewhere you can "point" supercontainer to store files somewhere else..

In my instance the set base points to a server name where iis, fmsa, and supercontainer are running + /SuperContainer/Files.. which just happens to be on the c drive of my fmsa server yet the actual files are stored on D:\someotherfolder.. i need a refresher on how to set the "pointer" to the desired storage location

• 1 month later...

Hello Kris,

I have tried contacting you at the number you posted but was unable to reach you. I will try calling back again later. Though, I believe the issue has to do with the settings in the web.xml file which can be edited and is usually located at:

C:Program FilesFileMakerFileMaker ServerWeb Publishingpublishing-enginecwpe-tomcatbinSuperContainerWEB-INFweb.xml

By editing the <param-name>windowsFilesPath</param-name> you can set where you want SuperContainer files to be stored -- by default, the files are stored at: C:Documents and SettingsSuperContainerFiles. Like I said, I will be giving you a call back later today and hopefully we can resolve this issue.

This topic is 4585 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.