Server Schedule won't stop running (even though it's not)

This topic is 4625 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a number of scheduled scripts on my server. Two of them say (right now) that they are "Running" even though they are not (there is no client for the schedule in the clients list).

One schedule has a time limit of 10 minutes and has been "running" for about 20 minutes.

The other schedule has at time limit of 20 minutes and has been "running" since August 30th.

Because the server thinks they are running, it is unable to actually get them to run, thus the data they are meant to update is not being updated.

Can anyone help me stop these scripts without bringing down the server? Is bring it down the only option?

(there is no client for the schedule in the clients list)

I am also unclear as to what you meant by "fmsadmin server". This is not a process. Are you referring to the FileMaker Server Admin Console application itself?

Regardless, I was able to correct the issue this time by selecting the Server Menu > Save Schedules and Groups (to my desktop), then Server Menu > Load Schedules and Groups, which replaced all my schedules with fresh ones, which are now working as intended.

This topic is 4625 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.