Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Dacon's Scriptfire not working after reboot!

This topic is 4492 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Help!!

Long ago before server-side-scripting and event triggers, in Filemaker 8, we built a dedicated server box to host Dacon's Mailit and Scriptfire plugins. Everything was peachy, until we upgraded to Windows 2007 and Filemaker 10. I was forced to rebuild the script-box and install the latest Scriptfire plugin.

Since the rebuild, I have to re-initialize every script after a reboot or crash of the application. This is quite annoying as we have a monthly routine which the Filemaker Server is rebooted.

Rather than rebuilding all my scripts for the server-side scripting, I'd rather continue using a dedicated scriptbox. However I cannot for the life of me figure out why the scripts are not saved after a reboot. I still see the scripts in the list set to run, but they never actually run until I remove the scheduled script and re-initialize.

I have contacted Dacons numerous times, the response has been the same every time: send us your database files. I cannot do that - my company would never allow it!!

I've searched the internet but have turned up no similar issues with Scriptfire.

This topic is 4492 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.