Scheduled server export script failing - error 100

This topic is 4479 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all,

I'm a bit stumped on a problem. I have a file with 2 server-side sync scripts; 1 work and 1 does not. I am using script steps as shown in the attached image. The scripting works fine when run from the client connecting to a server as well as client with a local file, but it will not create the export file when running as a scheduled script (error 100, file does not exist). The odd thing is I have an identical script for STUDENTS and it runs perfectly fine as a scheduled script.

I thought I might have a corrupted file so I ran recovery on both, and no errors were reported. I also created a new separate file with TEACHERS and STUDENTS TOs, export scripts and layouts; both worked fine as scheduled scripts. Finally, I checked permissions on both files involved; all good there.

Any clues? Thanks.

-shawn

Correction: above I stated: I also created a new separate file with TEACHERS and STUDENTS TOs, export scripts and layouts; both worked fine as scheduled scripts.

As before, the TEACHERS export failed (without the error 100) but the STUDENTS export worked fine. Thanks.

-shawn

Thanks Steven,

I'm exporting to the following path: "filemac:" & Get(DocumentsPath) & "teachers_passes.mer" so I have a legitimate path. The server side script is logged in with an account that has [Full Access], in both the file with the script has well has the TO file I'm exporting from. The odd thing is I have an identical export path and TO for: "filemac:" & Get(DocumentsPath) & "students_passes.mer" and it works swimmingly.

I suspected file corruption, but the file verifies fine on the server. Any other ideas?

-shawn

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4479 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.