Java for OS X 2012-002

This topic is 4414 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Since some Java updates in the past have caused problems, I'm interested to hear if there are any compatibility problems being reported with the new version of Java before I update to it.

• Newbies

I too was curious to see if the latest Java update for the Macs is fully compatible with SC. I'm going to try the update on my local machine but I'd love to know if this has been tried network-wide by anyone and if they've experienced any problems.

I just updated and did some light testing of SuperContainer on my Mac OS X Lion (10.7.3) and SuperContainer and the Companion plug-in functions seem to work just fine with the new Java update.

Tested with SuperContainer deployed in FileMaker Server's WPE and with SC deployed in standalone mode (SuperContainerServer.jar).

Regards,

• Newbies

Has anyone tested this or 2012-003 with files larger than 32 MB? Since last week our FileMaker/SuperContainer solution can no longer upload files larger than 32 MB. Everything smaller works flawlessly. Larger files do not even attempt to upload and do not provide any sort of error message.

This topic is 4414 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.