script performance with 3G

This topic is 4418 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

We have a Go solution running and for the most part has been problem free... I have however discovered a couple little things that I cant seem to figure out...

While on 3G script seems to perform "funny"...in that they dont always perform all the script steps. I have attached a screen shot of one of the scripts that has odd behavior.

You will see that it is designed to grab the customer ID and the BFP ID, then go to a layout, create a new record then enter that data to "auto fill" the proper fields then we input the variable data in that layout. However, on 3G it seems to not grab the BFP ID, but always takes the first BFP (when a customer has 2 or more BFP's) regardless of which backflow layout you come from. (it alwats stays on the proper customer tho) The second screen shot attached shows the layout that i come from by clicking on the "T" which triggers the script in question.

I hope that is clear enough without getting to much detail... Any ideas on why this is happening, or perhaps if I need to change the design of the scripts to better work on a slower connection.

NOTE: This error cannot be recreated when accessing the file over WIFI.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

post-98297-0-96235900-1334335174_thumb.p

post-98297-0-41345900-1334335222_thumb.p

OK.. So I have been fighting with this issue for a couple weeks trying to figure out what is going on... and sure enough, 10 minutes after I post I discover the problem. Turns out it was more to do with my layouts being setup incorrectly than with the script... Sorry fo posting this...but it did help the answer be found! :)

This topic is 4418 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.