HTTP Status 500

This topic is 4334 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

System: OS X 10.7.3

FM Server 12

FM Advanced 12

I installed MirrorSync, Server is up and running, IWP active. When i try to sync, i get the following error:

"The MirrorSync URL returned an unexpected response. Check your URL, verify that the server is running properly, and try again. Address: http://192.168.0.16/MirrorSync/sync"

The assistant under ..ip/MirrorSync" is available, but trying to open the url above in a browser i get the following error:

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. (HTTP Status 500)

Any Idea where to start the search?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom - the HTTP status 500 is a generic error message, unfortunately it doesn't tell us much. The full details should be in the log file though - could you post your MirrorSync log? It is located here:

/Library/FileMaker Server/Logs/360Plugin Logs

Just pick the log file with the date corresponding to when you got the error message.

• Newbies

Hi Jesse, I had been trying to get this to work with your example file, always the same problem as above. Downloaded MS 1.01. Tried using one of our office databases and it worked fine first time. Very pleased with our initial trials, should prove very useful. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 4334 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.