Print service when using filemaker go

This topic is 4363 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello everyone,

I have a database hosted in a FMS and can be accessed from my local filemaker clients

I now want to use filemaker GO so people outside the office to have the ability to control our invoice system

Now we work with the following procedure:

When someone is purchased something we print a paper at our printer, and our inventory personnel takes the paper to get ready the order.

Until now I did not have any problem as the file was printed from the client it did the transaction to the printer at the inventory room.

But now with filemaker go I cannot print something from iphone to the printer I have at office.

So I tought I can mask the invoice for printing. and then print it from the server. But server cannot print So the only solution is to buy a hole filemaker client and install it on the server so to print every lets say 5 mins.

Is there a way to do it without purchasing a hole licence?? I tried filemaker runtime solution option but it cannot connect to server. Is there any plug in or something I can add to runtime solution in order to connect to the database??? Any other idea

Thanks

This topic is 4363 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.