Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 4284 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi

So I have done the complete setup, downloaded the additional copy and during the initial sync I does not progress past "Status: Sending data to mirrorsync server"

This happens with a small amount of records, have let if for an hour and still no luck.

Please advise what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks

Marius

Hello Marius - it's hard to tell what could be causing that. If you will give us a call from 10am - 6pm Eastern time tomorrow, I will be happy to screenshare with you to troubleshoot this. Our phone # is 770-234-9293.

Marius, we've just posted an update to MirrorSync, version 1.1. You can download it from here: https://secure.360works.com/360Store/WebObjects/360Store.woa/wa/ProductDownload/mirrorsync

Please let me know if that update fixes your problem. If not, I would be happy to remotely log in to help with troubleshooting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Hi Jesse

Thank you for your response! We've been busy with a few other things but are now trying once again to get this to work. I have tried the new version... and get the same result. It would be great to be able to screen share with you and show you what happens. I've also since tried a sample database and get the same results.

Please let me know when is suitable for you. We are in south africa so some hours ahead of you!

Regards

Marius

Marius, I'm sorry that I have not been able to find time to troubleshoot this with you yet. It's extremely busy here getting ready for DevCon. Could you try the sync again, and if it gets stuck, press the abort button. Then in the dialog that pops up, click the 'report a bug' button. This may give me enough information to solve the problem.

Is MirrorSync running on a computer that is externally accessible?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Newbies

Hi Jesse

I've tried to click on abort but it does not do anything... have to go to script debugger to stop the script. Think the problem lies with the script though. When at the 'database setup' stage of configuration, all goes well (green ticks) apart from step 4 (copy scripts). I paste it into the empty 'mirrorsync' script but always get a little exclamation next to it. This happens with my database and a sample database.

If you're less busy now I'll try and give you a call tomorrow.

Thank you

Marius

This topic is 4284 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.