Sign in to follow this  
timprotech

Legacy Nashoba FileMaker Plus for sale

Sorry I couldn't find an appropriate niche to post this legacy item. I've held onto this for many years and think an FM collector may be interested.

An original copy of FileMaker Plus, by Nashoba Systems (This was the next to earliest version of FileMaker, I believe.)

This comes with an unused hard-cover main manual: "FileMaker Plus—The Database and Forms Manager", and a supplemental paper manual titled "FileMaker Plus—Guide to FileMaker Plus Templates".

Plus, three (400K?) 3.5-inch floppies (these also appear unused): "Startup Disk", "FileMaker Disk", "Templates Disk".

There's a little bit of ink on the inside of the manual where the disks are taped. The only non-pristine markings I can find.

See the attached file for pictures. I'd be interested in the best offer someone might throw out there, and want to make sure this gets into the hands of a collector who really wants/needs it for their archives.

Nashoba FileMaker Plus.pdf

Hi tim, and welcome to the Forum,

Automatic message

Your topic has been moved from "FileMaker Product FamilyFileMaker LegacyFileMaker Pro 9" to "The Water CoolerMember Lounge".

The topic area FileMaker Product Family is reserved for discussion of the tools that were new to that release of FileMaker.