Conditional Value List-only listing one item

4Justme2

This topic is 4268 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Help... I have a small three table database. The context is based on _Staff. I have a portal based on a tabled called _Services_Referrals_Sensitive and a conditional value list called _Services_Referrals_Sensitive_cvl.

When the staff member adds a new portal row they are able to pick a category but then the correponding list is cut short--only showing one item in a much longer list. Can anyone see what I've done wrong on the attached file? I'm going round and round in circles on this and would really appreciate knowing what it is I'm doing wrong. Any help would be so greatly appreciated... mpConditionalVLProblem.zip

I have another conditional value list example that I mirrored and it the original scenario this works. Someone picks gender from a drop down list, if they pick male the values are related to the male gender... if they pick female... you get the point. That's that two tables, my main table and the cvl containing the conditional values. The only difference I can tell is that in this most recent instance the fields containing the conditional values are in a portal. I tried generating an additional TO of the cvl table but still didn't have any luck getting more than one item in the list.

This topic is 4268 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.