Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Users Getting Kicked out of IWP

This topic is 4113 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Thanks for the feedback - it's not that IWP is crashing - it's just that users get kicked out only after about 5 minutes, though I have the time out setting for IWP at 50 minutes...

Any other thoughts?

Does that mean that you've checked the server logs, and didn't find any clues as to why this is happening?

• 2 months later...
  • Newbies

Hello all.

I'd like to report that I'm having the same problem with one of our databases hosted on an FMP12 Server installation. Our users are being kicked out after 15 minutes despite the 60 minute setting we've changed under Sharing > Instant Web Publishing > Specify. I've seen other posts regarding the same problem around the internet, but I'm having no luck finding a resolution. I have checked our logs for errors, closed the database, rebooted the server, and restarted the database, but the 15 minute timeout setting still holds.

Furthermore, some users are reporting that they are not able to log back in using their database credentials until after a 24 hour period has elapsed, though this has been reported but not observed. 

Anyone have any ideas about either of these?

This topic is 4113 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.