Server Maintenance This Week. ×

(2) FM 12 Advanced 03 BUG... or is it?

Lung Wan

This topic is 4202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

After updating FM 12 Advanced v12.01 to v.12.03, I happily worked with the program and didn't noticed any problems, till today. I started working on my file again and scripting away, un till I wanted it to debug. Opened data viewer and ran the script, but nothing showed up in the data viewer. No global variables, nothing. So I tried again and again. Made a new file, changed lay outs, threw away my preferences, etc, etc. But even on a new bare file I didn't get something to show up in the data viewer. Running it with script debugger where you go step by step, everything is there. But after the script has run, bingo... empty viewer. When I switch to Watch in the data viewer and back to current... everything shows up. Soon as I run a script again, gone, empty, nada. I switch view mode and back again, everything is there. I run another script, gone, empty, ........etc.

Is it me, or does anyone else experienced this allready.

Any help is very welcome. It's driving me nuts.

• Newbies

Sorry Lee, I"m new here. So I thought that that topic was for the problem of the other poster only. Will not happen again. And yes I am following the other one and yes bug report has been made.

• Newbies

In the mean time, I have restored my FM 12.0.3, back to .01 and everything is fine again. I have my Data Viewer content back. I can see my $$variables again. So I will, for the time being, keep on dabbling in .01 un till a solution arise or..... a new update?

This topic is 4202 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.