Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Long page load times

This topic is 4066 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi, not sure if this is the right section but I'm hoping that someone has encountered this before, it's driving me insane.

I'm running Filemaker Server 11 on Windows Server 2008 with IIS7 and PHP 5.2.23 (using FX if that helps)

It seems that any page that requires data from my FM database takes ages to load. Any pages that don't require Filemaker load just fine. The main page I'm concerned about takes right on 90 seconds to load every time, and loads all the required FM data. When I access the database (either locally or over the network) there are no such issues with slowness, it's purely through the PHP pages that this occurs.

I used the existing PHP install, I did not opt for the Filemaker Server PHP during the install of FMS. Is there something that I'm overlooking that could be the issue? I've increased the PHP memory limit, the timeout is set at 60 seconds (has no effect) and I've run out of ideas.

Any help would be appreciated!

Which layout are you retrieving from?

Any layout used will return *all* the data available from the search... and if that includes a portal, or it's a busy layout, that could be a *lot* of data...

And are any scripts used on startup? Each request is like someone logging in for the first time. Every time.

This probably belongs in one of the web groups too

This topic is 4066 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.