Values List for materials

atoner

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies
Hello,
I work from a few months to try to make a database for recording work. The result is in the attached file, but i don't know how to get values list, in layout "Detalhes de Trabalhos" in the tab "Consumos" which the portal is related to the table of the "Materiais".
What I wanted to do was select material basis at work by selecting "Categoria", "Descrição" and "Tamanho" after writing the spend amount in "Mt. Liniares" to decrease in stock.
I leave the attachment if someone can help greatly thanked.

Sorry for the short text but do not know much English writing, hope that the file help to understand the question

Thank you very much

Cópia de Cópia de Mister Brand.zip

Hi Atoner,

I have gone through your files. But I did not able to got your point clearly. Let me clear few points here, do you want to list out all "Categoria", "Descrição" and "Tamanho" list from Materials or anywhere else?

Or do you want to add one one value list to each field for "Categoria", "Descrição" and "Tamanho" and according to those matching criteria the related list of materials will show over the "Material" - field in "Consumos" - tab ?

If you do not have much knowledge to describe in English you can describe in your own language (I think it's portuguese) and mention the language you are using, so that I can translate them into English and go deeply into your issues.

• Newbies

Olá, obrigado pela resposta.

Sim é português ;)

"Or do you want to add one one value list to each field for "Categoria", "Descrição" and "Tamanho" and according to those matching criteria the related list of materials will show over the "Material" - field in "Consumos" - tab ?"

Todos os materiais vão ser previamente inseridos na tabela "Materiais" depois em "Dados do Trabalho" no separador "Consumos", no campo "Categoria" deveriam aparecer todas as categorias dos produtos em "Descrição" todas as descrições relacionadas com as categorias, no campo tamanho todos os tamanhos relacionados com a descrição.

Deixo um novo ficheiro em anexo em que vai de encontro ao que eu quero mas as relações não devem estar certas pois não funciona muito bem.

Obrigado 

All materials will be previously inserted into the table "Materials" then "Data Work" tab "Consumption" in the "Category" field should appear all categories of products in "Description" all descriptions related to the categories in field size all sizes related to the description.

Leave a new file attachment that goes against what I want but the relationship should not be right because it works very well.

Thanks

Mister Brand.zip

This topic is 4047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.