ad-tracking system?

This topic is 8349 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Does anyone know of an existing ad-tracking system that would work for FileMaker Pro 5? I am trying to set one up for a monthly magazine we publish, but I am having a little difficulty in setting up the months the ad will run (i.e. April 2001, October 2003, etc.) and being able to find them in a search in order to print out an ad log (does any of this make sense?).

In lieu of something existing, I have actually already set-up most of the system, except the "months of run" section explained above, and a few other small annoyances having to do with balances, etc.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,

Lloyd Lathrop

ABC Creative Group

quote:

Originally posted by Lloyd Lathrop:

Does anyone know of an existing ad-tracking system that would work for FileMaker Pro 5? I am trying to set one up for a monthly magazine we publish, but I am having a little difficulty in setting up the months the ad will run (i.e. April 2001, October 2003, etc.) and being able to find them in a search in order to print out an ad log (does any of this make sense?).

What kind of criteria do you want for your search? Do you want to type in April 2001 and get all the ads scheduled for that month? Or do you want to be able to type in 4/1/01...5/30/01 and see all the ads for April and May?

If the former, simply create a text field and put April 2001, May 2001 and so on, each on a seperate line. Then a search in that field for April 2001 will find them all.

This topic is 8349 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.