Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SuperContainer Plugin works for me but not for coworker

This topic is 3993 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

Experiencing a strange behavior. We had to emergency switch our SuperContainer Server. Everything seems to be working as expected except the function SCSetBaseURL is sending back an Error message for one person. 

FM Version: 10

We installed the latest version of SuperContainer. It is successfully serving (and transforming) our images. It is also uploading fine through the browser. When I used our FM database I received an error notifying me that SCSetBaseURL was sending back an error code. After review I noticed that my FM 10 had the plugin in the extensions folder but my FM 10 Advanced did not. I downloaded and placed the plugin into my FM 10 Advanced Extensions directory and it worked fine. I can successfully upload images through FM.

My coworker is getting the same message. I installed the plugin from the exact same version of FM that we're using and it's still failing  I verified that Java was installed and working on his machine. Reviewed file permissions, that the plugin was loaded and recognized by FM.

Does anyone have any suggestions or help on how I can determine why the SuperContainer plugin isn't setting the Base URL for my coworker but it does me? 

Thanks,

Travis

So I didn't provide any software versions for SuperContainer or the Plugins.

The SuperContainer Version is 2.871.

I copied my plugins (that were working) over to his computer replacing whatever version he had. This has resolved the issue. The plugin version I am using is 2.863.

Hi Todd, I couldn't ever find what the error message was. Now that I think about it, couldn't I have put the response from SCSetBaseURL into an Alert Message? I wasn't finding anything useful in the log.

This topic is 3993 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.