Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SuperContainer functions not showing

This topic is 3914 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

We have been working with the Supercontainer plugin for over 1 year now and it's never been a problem a part for a few hickups. Yesterday I was developing some new layouts for IWP and while testing them on our website I got the message from Java to get the newest version. So I did. Afterwards I could not run anything anymore. So I uninstalled everything from Java, and installed Jave version 7 update 25 which is installed on all the other pc's here at the office. This version never gave us any problems.

The problem I am having now is a bit awkward. Supercontainer is working normally for everyone internally as well as externally using IWP. We can all upload documents and pictures without problems using the non applet version of supercontainer. The only problem I have is I cannot use any Supercontainer function at all, they do not show in the list of external functions. I cannot use SCSetbaseURL and all other functions. I downloaded the latest version of supercontainer plugin as well, still no luck.

I've added 2 pics, one showing the pictures still work, and one display the function I use when opening our files to define SCSetbaseURL.

Has anyone ever encountered this before or have an idea of what might be wrong?

Best regards

Frederik

post-109189-0-12967400-1371719093_thumb.

post-109189-0-40337400-1371719103_thumb.

I did some more searching but haven't found anything yet.

i did notice in prefences that the plugin is not enabled, each time I try to click it to enable I get thrown out without any warning or error message. I attached a pic where you can see version.

Anyone got any idea why the plugin wouldn't get enabled?

Regards

Frederik

post-109189-0-77571400-1371728772_thumb.

I found the problem, all the pc's with the issue have windows 7 installed and Java version 7 update...

As soon as I switched back to Java version 6 update 31 the supercontainer plugin was recognized again and all works.

So there seems to be a conflict happening with Java version 7 and supercontainer in the windows 7 environment.

Hi Frederk,

Java 7 update 25 interferes with running more than one of our plug-ins at a time. We are working on a new version that will function with Java 7u25. Unfortunately, for now the only fix is to rollback to an earlier version of Java. Either Java 6 or Java 7u21 will work fine. I will post here again once the new version is ready. Thanks for your patience!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

The current versions of all 360Works plugins available on our website are compatible with Java 7 update 25. We fixed this some time ago, and I forgot to post back here once the fix was implemented. Please download the latest version of all 360Works plugins you have installed from www.360works.com.

This topic is 3914 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.