Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 3964 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies
Hi everyone
First of all thank you very much to all members of FMForums that allow valuable help solve problems and increase our knowledge base about Filemaker Pro

Well, I have installed Filemaker Server 12 Advanced (V 12.04.405) on my computer running Windows 8 Pro (8GB Ram, AMD Phenom X4) and XAMMP (Apache, MySQL, PHP, etc..), Is that in another post said that not supported, but it works for me well, you just have to ignore the error message to install and works.

I have read on the internet that you could tell FMSERVER work with Apache instead of IIS, making some changes to the Apache configuration file (httpd.conf), such as:

# Add FileMaker Web Publishing
# Include "C :/ Program Files / FileMaker / FileMaker Server / Web Publishing / webconfiguration / WEB-INF / conf / mod_jk.conf"

This second lei works for earlier versions of FMSERVER but not for 12.

Could someone tell me how I can resolve this?, Thanks for your valuable help.

Why would you want to do this?  FMS web publishing on Windows is only supported with IIS.  Trying to force it any other way is voiding your support and doing yourself and your clients a huge disservice...

• Newbies

Hi Win,

The Main Reason is that I have already installed XAMPP which comes with Apache, MySQL and PHP on my computer, and not install another web server like if I could do it with Apache. If Mac OS works with Apache, why not have the same possibility in Windows?

Thanks for your concern.

This topic is 3964 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.