Container field always shows border

uemtux

This topic is 3729 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi guys,

I've got a container field on my layout, completely unstyled, no fills or borders or anything. I've got "Reduce or Enlarge Image to Fit" selected and I have tried checking and unchecking "Maintain Original Proportions" no matter what I do there's a white border around the image within the confines of the container field. This border is not part of the image. I need the edge of the image flush with the edge of the field! Anyone run into this?

Thanks.

I need the edge of the image flush with the edge of the field!

Thanks for the answer. Could have done without the snark though, I did indeed run a search first but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Yeah, I guess I can be a jerk sometimes. Try "image" and "edge".

Hi eos,

Sometimes the Forum search engine leaves a lot to be desired. Also, the members don't notice the Gear icon beside the Quick find at the top of the browser window, and don't realize that they can do a more in-depth search by clicking the Gear icon. 

However, I usually suggest that they use Google search engine, by including the combination of "site:fmforums.com" followed by the keyword(s) of their question. I have found this method to be more flexible and accurate then our engine.

As an example site: fmforums.com timesheet where timesheet was a keyword returns 10 or so hits.

Lee

• Like 1

Hi Lee,

It was just that I remembered answering that question a few days ago, and instead of looking through my browser history, I decided to try the search engine for a change. Found the post instantly …

Still, I did not want to be rude, it was just meant as a friendly reminder, and it seems I didn't get the friendly part right. Apologies to uemfux if I stepped on his toes.

As to the method you outlined, it's especially great for web pages whose search engines have funny ideas of words being too short, search for every single word you entered instead of their combination, or don't let you search only within the titles.

• 6 months later...
  • Newbies

Any chance anyone has run into this using FM 13?  I've removed all padding, set the image attributes in the Appearances menu, and still a tiny white border remains around the field.

I need the image in the container field to run edge to edge.  Open to any suggestions!  Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

post-110577-0-99914100-1394055962_thumb.

This topic is 3729 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.