Themes not applying properly

This topic is 3849 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Not to sure where to post this so I will try here.

Playing with themes used to work fine and now all of a sudden every time I change a theme it ruins everything.

I have tried re-installing and even other computers with new databases and it is still the same result.

Attached is a picture before making a change and then the same theme re-loaded.

post-109392-0-95020300-1380776815_thumb.

post-109392-0-85733700-1380776859_thumb.

If you are using v12, you need to update your profile. Here is a quick link for this MY PROFILE.

Your description reads to me as expected behavior. When you select a different theme, any custom buttons, text, etc. will change to the attributes of the new theme. If you then change back to the original theme, it will not be the same as you expect, it will now use the theme's fonts, buttons, etc.

If you are asking something different, then please elaborate on what you are doing.

Lee

• Newbies

Ok so this is my scenario.

Create new database from premade solution.

Defaults to whatever theme they chose for said database.

The buttons and fields and colours etc all look as they should. Nice and pretty as in my first picture.

I change the theme, all buttons change, all colours change and fonts and fields change. Problem is they change to as shown in my second image. Buttons become large white masses, fields are the wrong colours forthe theme and even the base colours and gradients change.

This is a stock database solution so allthe preset themes should work just fine. Changing back to the original theme still results in the same issue.

Have you tried using the UNDO when switching back and forth?

Instead of screen shots that really are not telling your story, Explain step by step what you are doing and what it's doing and when.

i.e.

First I open a Task Database (no data)

Next I change the theme to (?)

Then I do etc.?

I will then try to duplicate what you are doing and see if I have the same result.

HTH

Lee

This topic is 3849 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.